PRACTICE SCHEDULE AND FIELD CHARTUpdatedMonday April 12, 2021 byCarlos Ospina.
Practice Field Chart.
Coaches, please make sure that you have requested practice field time and that your team's name is properly listed in the chart below.
- All safety protocols must be followed at all practices as per LIJSL guidelines including facial covering and social distancing.
- ALWAYS SHARE THE FIELD. make sure your trainers are aware of this and plan accordingly.
- DO NOT INTERFERE WITH ANY OTHER ACTIVITY. Do not get in the way of football, flag football, or softball. and don't give the school or park staff a hard time. remember that you represent the club always.
- ALWAYS LOCK THE GOALS
- ALWAYS TURN OFF THE LIGHT TOWERS, LOWER THE LIGHT POLE AND LOCK THE DISPLAY CASE,
- ALWAYS HAVE YOUR PLAYERS CLEAN UP ALL THEIR TRASH.
- ANY UNSAFE CONDITIONS, PLEASE NOTIFY THE CLUB.
|LERSC_2021 Spring Practice Sch.-April_12.pdf|