In the next few days you may be receiving more emails from the club in regards to updates or changes to game protocols, schedules, practices, etc. We will post all updates as soon as we receive them from the league. Any updates will also be posted on our website, Facebook and Instagram as well.
As you know this is a very fluid situation and changes are being made every hour.
Below is a short update from the league to the game protocols to minimize contact
- Before and After Every Game, Replace handshaking with a "Nod and Smile" or a
- Follow the basic steps to help keep you and your family safe
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes and nose with your hands
- Use alcohol-based sanitizers in addition to frequent hand washing
- Maintain proper hygiene during camps, training, practices, tournaments, games
- Support your immune system with varied vitamins
- Keep hydrated
- Flu vaccines are always recommended
- If an Athlete, Coach, Parent or Staff Member has symptoms such as coughing, fever or general malaise, they should contact their physician and not attend practice or game.
We thank you for your support and understanding during these strange times and wish you good heath!
External links are provided for reference purposes.Lynbrook/East Rockaway Soccer Club is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
CopyrightLynbrook/East Rockaway Soccer Club All rights Reserved.